Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Greatest Hits named and news *updated*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Darrenhayes.com

    We can now reveal exclusively the title of the Savage Garden hits
    compilation.

    Truly Madly Completely
    The Best Of Savage Garden

    The final tracklist is still being confirmed as there will be different
    packages for different territories. We can reveal though, that the
    collection will feature all the singles you would expect as well as rare
    songs, b-sides, video content and TWO brand new Darren Hayes tracks.

    The first of which, SO BEAUTIFUL, is being mixed in Los Angeles this week.
    Darren worked with producer Mark Endert (Maroon 5, Gavin DeGraw) on the new
    single which is being described by those who've heard it
    as 'Classic'.


    ^^^ so there will be Two new songs and other stuff.. ahh darn it looks like I will have to add it my collection.

    Kat

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 27, 2005 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Kattitude ]</font>

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Ooooh thankies Kat! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Definitely getting that! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More info!!!!

    We just wanted to clarify an email report released from our offices earlier
    today.

    Its seems that our over zealous intern took us literally when we said we
    wanted the fans to get the info in real time just like at CNN! You have to
    love her enthusiasm but unfortunately she misread the words "Working Title"
    in the internal memo received regarding the title of the much anticipated
    Savage Garden best of....

    Needless to say we will make sure you are the first to know as soon as we DO
    have the official title of the album.

    Kind Regards
    Tracey


    ^^^^^ so hold of on Truly Madly Completely LOL. Darn and I just made a post on sony saying I quite liked it. Tery you may be pleased since you said it was cheesy. *wonders what it will eventually be*

    Kat

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks Kat it does sound promising [img]smile.gif[/img]

    over zealous intern lol sounds very White Houseish [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fucking hell Kat, don't bring me into it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

    I don't want the DH police (midget division) on my case again! LMAO

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 27, 2005 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  6. #6
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Ok I was in the grocery store today and there is this cook book on sale there called Truly Madly Cooking and I thought nooooo... they can't do that. upon further inspection I see there is Truly Madly Pasta too :S [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol

    Nah, I did say it was cheesy (not crass though) so I'll own up to that one! [img]wink.gif[/img] I always think that a play on a song title for an album title does come out sounding a bit *meh*.

    Imo, it should just be called 'Truly, Madly, Deeply - SG's Greatest Hits' or suchlike and be done with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh and <u>if</u> it does actually contain all of those 'goodies' mentioned above then I'll deffo be buying it too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 28, 2005 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    lol

    Nah, I did say it was cheesy (not crass though) so I'll own up to that one! [img]wink.gif[/img] I always think that a play on a song title for an album title does come out sounding a bit *meh*.

    Imo, it should just be called 'Truly, Madly, Deeply - SG's Greatest Hits' or suchlike and be done with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh and <u>if</u> it does actually contain all of those 'goodies' mentioned above then I'll deffo be buying it too! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ August 28, 2005 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It probably will be called that in the end. It should be called Savage Garden the best thing about music LOL... okies I must be a play on words person hahha

    Kat

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Fucking hell Kat, don't bring me into it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

    I don't want the DH police (midget division) on my case again! LMAO

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ August 27, 2005 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO sorry Terry!!! Disclaimer Terry didnt say cheesy she said Truly Madly completely sits real easy with me lol

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Donna_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Kat.

    Sounds like it's going to be great!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •